Unlike any other cart in the paddle sports arena today, the C-TUG continues to amaze sports enthusiast with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. Built to last, the C-TUG is made of non-corroding engineering polymers, with stainless steel reinforced axles. This cart is designed for all terrains to get you paddling in places you never dreamed of. The C-TUG requires no tools and assembles in seconds. The C-TUG also dismantles in seconds, allowing you to stow it in your canoe or kayak hatch to take to your next destination. The C-TUG cart is specifically designed to rest your kayak or canoe on the rubberized pads when transporting. WARNING
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with high grip rubber tread
- Lightweight 10 lbs. (4.3 kg)
- 300 lbs. (120kg) loading capacity
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric seat pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 7.5’ (2.4m) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kickstand
Watch the C-Tug explanation video.
Watch the C-Tug assembly guide.