From long offshore excursions, to inshore recreational paddles, the lightweight Profish 400 is suitable for any paddling experience.
This is the kayak for those wanting a lighter boat that still maintains the key features of a great fishing kayak. As the Viking fleet’s mid-sized model, it packs a big punch by combining the glide of a Viking hull and convenient gear storage systems of a Viking deck. The 400 hull provides excellent stability using flat chines, while a scalloped freeboard at the thighs improves paddling comfort and accommodates efficient paddle strokes.
- 400 Tackle Pod™ system offers the ease and speed associated with “load and go” functionality while remaining fully compatible with Fish Finders and mounted accessories. NOTE: The Reload Tackle Pod™ and 400 Tackle Pod™ are different sizes, and thus are not compatible between the two models.
- All kayaks are shipped “rudder ready,” which dramatically simplifies rudder installation.
Included Stock Accessories:
- Front Waterproof Bow Hatch
- Waterproof Deck Hatch
- Six (6) Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two (2) Bungee Paddle Keepers
- Three (3) Carry Handles
- Brass Inserts for Hole-free Anchor Trolley Installation
- Attachment Point Pad Eyes
- Stern-mounted RAILBLAZA StarPort for mounting RAILBLAZA accessories
- Rudder Kit
- Chill Pod
- Fish Bag