The new-to-the-USA 440 is now lighter and stronger, giving you the ability to explore new waters all day with the ultimate combination of speed, stability and fishability. The predecessor to the Profish Reload, the Profish 440 is designed for the serious kayak fisherman looking for a premium fishing kayak with advanced tackle storage at an affordable price. The flatter hull and hard chines increase the kayak’s stability, providing confidence in all types of water. Notable features that differ from other Viking Kayaks include the open front well (trampoline screen) with options for hard mounted well cover, the tackle well’s 4” hatch for inner-hull storage, and an additional deck-mounted soft bait well.
- The 440 Tackle Cover provides storage for Tackle Well gear while remaining fully compatible with Fish Finders and mounted accessories. The 440 Tackle Cover is simply a cover, not a Tackle Pod system.
- All kayaks are shipped “rudder ready,” which dramatically simplifies rudder installation.
- 4” interior hatch in Tackle Well for interior rod and gear storage.
- Additional soft bait well hatch, easily accessible from seated paddling position.
Included Stock Accessories:
- Front Tackle Well Hatch
- Two (2) Additional Waterproof Hatches
- Eight (8) Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two (2) Bungee Paddle Keepers
- Four (4) Carry Handles
- Threaded Brass Inserts for Hole-free Anchor Trolley and Accessory Installation
- Attachment Point Pad Eyes
- Stern-mounted RAILBLAZA StarPort for mounting RAILBLAZA accessories
- Optional Upgrades:
- 440 Chill Pod
- Rudder Kit
- Fish Bag