There’s a new kid on the block, and she is fast! Whether you’re paddling for pleasure or you’ve got fish on your mind, paddle the Reload and learn why many are calling it the best paddling sit-on-top in the market.
The Profish Reload is a performance kayak perfect for kayak fishing, thanks to numerous features and optional accessories which aid in managing tackle and gear, improving comfort and maintaining speed. The Profish Reload’s bow is built to provide unmatched levels of lift — styled off of the typical New Zealand paddling kayak design. This allows the 14’8,” 68-lb. kayak to consistently perform well in both tough offshore and inshore conditions.
- Flat Deck adds one hatch and additional flat deck space to the standard Tackle Pod modular fitting. The Tackle Pod and Flat Deck are interchangeable, depending on the type of paddling/fishing planned.
- All kayaks are shipped “rudder ready,” which dramatically simplifies rudder installation.
Included Stock Accessories:
- Front Hatch
- Three (3) Waterproof Hatches
- Two (2) Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two (2) Bungee Paddle Keepers
- Three (3) Carry Handles
- Two (2) Molded Side Handles
- Brass Inserts for Hole-free Anchor Trolley Installation
- Attachment Point Pad Eyes
- Waterproof hatches may be used as dry storage, converted into a bucket hatch with bucket hatch optional upgrade, or utilized as a bait well for live bait using the hatch drain plugs.
- Superior seated stability provides you the confidence to target big fish.
- Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload easy.
- Flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions.
- “Rod slots” along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods — ideal when maneuvering through surf.
- Twin Tackle Pod
- Reload/GT Tackle Pod
- Chill Pod
- Rudder Kit
- Fish Bag