Keep your accessories by your side, literally, with the RAILBLAZA QuickGrip Hip Clip. These hip clips are designed to hold your paddle or push pole right on your hip so it is never out of reach. Available in two sizes, standard for a standard paddle or any accessory with a 1″ to 1.2″ diameter shaft, and large for a skiff push pole or any accessory with a 1.2″ to 1.4″ diameter shaft. QuickGrip Hip Clips eliminate constantly having to bend over to grab your paddle or push pole to make adjustments while on the water. Hook it to your belt, lock it into place and you are ready to go. Teeth on the belt side of the clip will ensure that it will not slide while you have your paddle clipped in. No assembly required.
- Available in 2 sizes – Standard (1″ to 1.2″) & Large (1.2″ to 1.4″)
- Keep your paddle, landing net, or push pole by your side
- Locks into place on your waist using the Clakit Clip
- No assembly required, just clip and you’re ready to go
- To prevent Hip Clip from rotating, install provided self-tapping screw as shown
Available in 2 sizes – Standard or Large. Please choose from the drop-down menu accordingly!