Explore a larger range of kayak rigging options with the YakGear Aluminum Tri-Grip Rivet Kit. Lack of inside access can sometimes limit paddlers rigging possibilities with the conventional usage of stainless steel screws and locknuts. Aluminum Tri-grip rivets are the strongest rivets for mounting on a kayak due to the back of the rivet flaring into legs as pressure is applied during the installation process. The YakGear Aluminum Tri-Grip Rivet comes with a rubber gasket to create a waterproof seal upon installation. A standard rivet tool is necessary for installation. Orders will be in increments of 10 pieces. Please select the quantity accordingly. Waterproof silicone recommended, but not included. WARNING
- Aluminum Tri-Grip rivet kit comes with 10 rivets
- Rivets are 1/8 diameter with a 3/16 to 11/16 grip size
- Rivets flare into three legs upon installation, making them ultra strong
- Rivet tool required for installation. YakGear offers this on our YakGear Rivet Tool listing.
- Installation instructions included