This YakGear 12V 20Ah Vortex Battery was built by taking two 10ah batteries wired in parallel and adding a shock absorbent and waterproof, double neoprene outer shell. Combined with 2 universal connectors, this battery is built for rugged and wet conditions where you need dependable power. Perfect for 12-volt trolling motors up to 35lb thrust, off-grid music systems, or any 12-volt electronics where you need hours of power. Also works great with the Micro Pole micro anchor. Available in Black or Deep Blue. Powered by Dakota Lithium
- Voltage and Capacity: 12v 20Ah 240Wh
- Size & Weight: 4″x5.5″x7″ inches. 6lbs (2.72Kg)
- Capacity: 20-ampere hours. Check the amp hour draw on your device to figure out how many hours your battery will last
- Lifecycles: Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. (Typical SLA has 400 cycles)
- Discharge: 20 A max continuous, 50 A max 300-millisecond pulse. 9.0 V max discharge, 11.0 V max recommended discharge. For longest lifetime recommended discharge rate 1-5 Amps
- Charge: 10 A max, 14 V max recommended, 14 V max. Compatible with most SLA chargers
- Charger: Sold with free standard 3A charger. The battery is compatible with any standard SLA charger, so feel free to use your own.
- Operating temperature: Much better than SLA or other lithium’s, -20’F min, +120’F max recommended environmental operating temps
- Includes active BMS protection circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life
- Color: Choose between black or deep blue.
- Water Resistant: Great for wet environments, but not submersible.
- Includes Free Charger
- Available voltmeter and Dual USB ports is available but not included
Please note that the battery only ships at 10% of capacity before shipping. You must fully charge your battery once you receive it using the Dakota Lithium charger in this packaging.
Read more about selecting the right battery for your specific needs below