The YakGear Heavy Duty Anchor Trolley is an offshore kayak anchor trolley. While it was originally made for offshore kayak fishing to be used with Viking Kayaks, this trolley will fit all kayaks that subject their anchor trolleys to harsh anchoring elements.
The trolley operates off of a stainless steel Harken pulley system based on two stainless steel carabiners and their stainless steel pad eye connection points. Once pulleys are mounted, the kit provides the end customer three options:
- Installing pad eyes for interchangeable trolley use on multiple (two) kayaks
- Installing pad eyes for trolley use on both sides of one kayak
- Installing pad eyes for trolley use on one kayak with supplemental anchor line guide
The kit includes 30 feet of heavy duty nylon trolley rope, 2 stainless steel Harken pulleys, 4 forged stainless steel pad eyes, 8 stainless steel M5 screws, 8 stainless steel #10 x 1-1/4 inch screws, 4 self-tapping screws, 3 stainless steel carabiners, 4 hog rings, 2 shrink wrap tubes, and 8 well nuts.
- Offshore kayak anchor trolley as part of the kayak rigging gear in the Platinum Series of kayak fishing accessories O
- Originally made for offshore kayak fishing in Viking Kayaks, this trolley will fit all kayaks
- Operates off of a stainless steel Harken pulley system based on two stainless steel carabiners and their stainless steel pad eye (forged) connection points