YAKport launch makes getting in and out of the water easy for beginners or experienced users. This kit attaches to a wooden dock to make launching Kayaks, Canoes or Stand Up Paddle Boards with a width 34″ and under very convenient. It provides a safe and stable cradle for boarding and unloading. Simply place your favorite paddle sport vessel on the YAKport Kayak Launch and enjoy a sure-footed and stable entry right above water level. Then tug yourself into the water with very little effort. Once your paddling session is over, pull right back onto YAKport and enjoy the same stability and convenience while getting out. Now you have no excuses to get out and enjoy the water! Launch Stand Up Paddle Boards as well, simply place the Paddle Board’s fins over the edge of the YAKport into the water. Then back out to launch. YAKport is made from highly durable UV-protected polyethylene. Shipping on this item is free, but due to its size, please allow 7-14 days for the product to arrive. This product includes all the necessary hardware and instructions to be able to attach your YAKport to a wooden dock.
- Provides safe and stable cradle for boarding and unloading your paddle sport vessel
- Makes boarding and unloading of Kayaks, Canoes, and Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Comes with all necessary instructions and hardware to attach to a wooden dock
- Made from highly durable UV-protected polyethylene
- Works on any vessel with a width of 34 inches or under
- FREE SHIPPING
This kit comes with:
- YAKport Kayak Launch – Gray
- YAKport Over Head Assist Bar
- YAKport Floating Dock Kit (Low Profile) so you can attach to a wooden dock.
Please note that this item will ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 7-14 days for the product to arrive.